Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You are my everything; my all in all.

I’m breathing you in; everything that you are. Love, mercy, compassion, care, joy, happiness, wonder, excitement, peace ... all pouring down and washing me clean. You are being inhaled by my weak lungs right at this moment. Beauty seeping through my eyes covering the pain inside me, and exposing my heart to love again. The exciting newfound hope is causing me to explode into a melody never heard before: you’re melody ... made for me. Amazing light is crashing through the blaring darkness. I’m finally shielded from the obstacles I keep stumbling over. Your word, being inscribed into my flesh; it’s stuck with me forever. To be my guide, to be my source of light in the narrow path sure to come ... You are my everything; my all in all.

No comments: