Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tim Paschen.

Emptiness is what you're left with when someone you love passes away. Like a piece of your heart has broken off, and you just can't find it admist the ruins. Tim was someone who put a smile on your face no matter how you were feeling. He was the goofiest uncle in the world; and his big things were baseball, play n' trade, and the beatles. I will always think about Tim when I come across any of those things. I miss and love him a whole lot. I always will. This whole thing has made me realize just how important family is... not just immediate family; but extended family such as uncles and aunts and cousins. They mean so much to me, and I love all of them with all of my heart. Tim was a great person; and I wish I had the chance to say goodbye.

Timothy Alan Paschen.

Nov 1959 - July 22, 2008
we love you, and we miss you, Uncle Tim. Rest in Peace.


Photobucket

Tim Paschen

No comments: