Wednesday, August 6, 2008

trust.

Don't you hate when people end up being who you really hoped they weren't? It's like you go to an extreme to trust someone that seems so ... trustworthy. But when you actually build that trust with them and talk about something that you really care about; a real problem ... you're left standing next to a person that you really don't know, because they ended up the opposite of who they say they are. But you're not as much disappointed in them as you are in yourself. You think, I can't believe I actually thought I found someone I trust with all my heart. You're abandoned to questions that test your life, your faith, your all... and you'll just do it again next time. I want someone in my life that I can trust no matter what. Someone that will always be here for me. Someone that understands how I feel, and is compassionate and caring about it. I need to trust. I need to be.

No comments: